South Africa Wear & Tear Allowances Services
We provide a fully comprehensive service to complete the evaluation of Wear & Tear Allowances, including:-
- Review all relevant legal, contractual and construction documentation to enable us to progress claims in accordance with the requirements of SARS.
- Assess capital allowances claims that may previously have been made to establish whether there is any scope for enhancement.
- Carry out detailed property inspections, where necessary, to identify all relevant fixtures, plant and machinery etc., which are eligible for tax relief and prepare Statements of Qualifying Expenditure.
- Prepare claims that demonstrate the expenditure meets the criteria of the Income Tax Act and other relevant legislation, to withstand the scrutiny of SARS.
- Where required, negotiate and agree claims with SARS to their maximum benfit.
- Provide an on-going monitoring service of annual expenditure to ensure the maximisation of tax benefits.
- Provide advice and prepare claims for expenditure qualifying for Commercial, Industrial and Hotel Buildings Allowances.
- Preparation of Sales Aid illustrations, when required, to provide an approximate estimate of the likely level of qualifying expenditure available to a prospective purchaser.
For more details on how we can help you, contact us for more information